Audit and Assurance
In auditing financial statements of our clients, we use Kreston Audit Methodology (KAM) and guidelines of Grant Thornton International Limited which comply with the requirements of local and international auditing standards.
Our services include:
- Audit of Financial Statements
- Reporting on factual findings based on agreed upon audit procedures
- Review of financial statements
- Compilation of financial statements
- Examination of prospective financial information
- Special purpose audit engagements
- Assisting in complying with Sri Lanka Accounting Standards
|Contact Partners :||Mr.S.Rajanathan – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|:Ms.Sudharshani Tillekeratne – email@example.com|
Tax compliance & consultancy
To proactively advice, plan and resolve issues of our clients on all tax related matters.
Our services include:
- Registration of entities with the Tax Authority
- Computation of taxes relevant to business and filing returns with the Tax Authority
- Reporting compliance with requirements of local tax laws
- Advising on technical aspects of local tax laws to prospective investors.
- Tax due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Designing and implementation of internal mechanism for tax compliance
- Assistance to finalize tax issues, appealing and following up with the Tax Authority
- Formulating strategies for tax optimization
- Advising on operation and implication of transfer pricing
- Tax services for expatriates
- Advising on Double Tax Agreements
|Contact Partners :||Mrs.Selvi Balachandran – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr.Kapila Atukorala - email@example.com|
Business process outsourcing (BPO)
We offer a broad range of outsourcing services, customized to address the needs of both large and mid-sized entities.
- Assistance in the initial setting up and designing the full set of accounting books and records (chart of accounts, accounting policy, software etc).
- Monthly accounting and book-keeping services.
- Compilation of management accounts
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Annual audit assistance (not as auditor, but a role of providing audit required documents and support).
- Compliance with routine Income Tax and Sales tax matters.
- Accounting review and advisory services
- Accounting reconciliation service (e.g mapping between global and local financial systems, intercompany Account Payable / Account Receivable reconciliation)
- Issuance of VAT, SVAT, Non VAT invoices.
- Secondment services (e.g Finance Manager, Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Cashier)
- Co-sourcing services (working with the client’s team in order to complete a series of tasks)
- Cash Management services (e.g Account Receivable collection control, Account payable management)
- Account review and re-organization for pre-initial public offering (IPO) or initiating negotiation.
- Preparing financial statements relating to liquidation.
- Initial setting up of the payroll system
- Payroll calculation and net salary payment arrangement including bonus, incentives etc.
- Preparing journal entries monthly for recording payroll costs.
- Preparation and filing of employees’ individual Income Tax returns and assistance in settling any related tax liability.
- Annual audit assistance (not as auditor, but a role of providing audit required documents and support). Assistance in the employer registration of social benefits [Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) and Employees’ Trust Fund (ETF)].
- Monthly compliance work for social benefits.
- Annual assessment for local employees’ statutory social benefits.
- Assistance with external audits and inspection by social benefit authorities.
- Assisting employees to claim social benefits (EPF & ETF) from the respective Departments and payment of gratuity on retirement.
- Payroll compliance review, including payroll calculation
- Payroll / HR secondment services
- Payroll structuring and arrival meeting services
- Advice on payroll and secondment arrangement for expatriates
- Employee leave management
- Preparation of Payroll and HR Compliance Reports
- Assisting expatriates in obtaining and renewing residence visa
- Inventory Processing
FIXED ASSETS (PROPERTY, PLANT & EQUIPMENT) REGISTER
- Preparation of Fixed Assets (PPE) Register using software
- Updating existing Fixed Assets Register
- Carrying out physical verification and coding of fixed assets
- Carrying out valuation of Fixed Assets
|Contact Partners :||Mr.Rodney Balasingham - firstname.lastname@example.org|
Our team of experts provide the following services to enable our clients to make informed strategic decisions :
- Valuation of business
- Feasibility studies
- Due Diligence to assist prospective investors
- Designing of systems and procedures manuals
- Investigation of frauds
- Risk Advisory
- Mergers and acquisitions (M & A)
|Contact Partner :||Mr.Kapila Atukorala - email@example.com|
Corporate Secretarial Services
We offer corporate secretarial services through our associate company – Em En Es (Assignments) (Pvt) Ltd, which include the following:
- Company formation and related secretarial services
- Company file search
- Company dissolution and liquidation
- Specific business license and permit application
- Registration of trademarks and logos
- Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M & A)
- BOI and Exchange Control Issues
|Contact Partners :||Mr.S.Rajanathan - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr.K.Skandadasan - email@example.com|
Outsourced Internal Audit
Internal Audit is involved in helping organization achieve their objectives. It is concerned with evaluating & improving the effectiveness of risk management, control & governance processes in an organization. While Our Internal Audit division performs the internal audit to achieve these objectives they also continuously look to add value and improve the client’s operation.:-
|contact partner :||Mr.Kapila Atukorala – firstname.lastname@example.org|
It Advisory Services
Our offering is to provide information security audits, which allows an organization to improve their governance, manage risk and internal controls.
|Contact Partners :|
|Mr.Rodney Balasingham – email@example.com|
|Mr.Vipula Bandara – firstname.lastname@example.org|